Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Been MIA for too long & 21 weeks

Seems like I was just apologizing for this in my last blog, but taking a break from blogging has been very easy.  I think I was over-ambitious in trying to subscribe to so many blogs.  I think what I'm going to do is only read the blogs from people who subscribe to mine and not try to keep up with everyone under the sun.  I've even noticed myself taking a facebook hiatus and only logging on a few times a week instead of every day.  I think it's been good for me to have the extra time to spend with DH and lounge around to read.

I'm 21 weeks today.  We're having a boy!  Caleb Wade is due on October 5th :)  Here's an ultrasound pic from 2 weeks ago:
I'm in love <3

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sometimes bloggy breaks are just what's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a little break every now and then. Baby looks great! So cute...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I think blogging breaks are great and much needed, I am glad you enjoyed yours! The ultrasound pic is super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete