Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm finally venturing into the blogging world.

I'm still trying to decide how to go about doing this. We've been TTC since July 2009. It's been the hardest 18 months of my life so far. It's a cross I never thought I'd have to bear. But here I am, looking for the support and advice of other women going through similar trials.

My counselor says that it would be a good idea to blog my entire journey of sub-fertility to give as a gift to my future child when we do conceive or adopt. That way they can see how loved and wanted s/he was, even before s/he was born. So I'm giving it a try. I know it'll be painful to relive the ups and downs I've experienced so far, but I especially want to remember it for the day that I do get pregnant. I don't want to forget all that I've experienced through sub-fertility, and I think that blogging will be my permanent way of reminding myself.

St. Gianna, pray for us.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you started a blog! I got through the hardest waiting period of my life thanks to the network of support that I found through the community here. You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete